PerformancePro’s personal training team is highly qualified, skilled, and experienced. The needs, goals and wellbeing of our clients are the priority of all PerformancePro Coaches.
- If you feel unwell or experience pain during your personal training session you must inform your PerformancePro Coach (PC) immediately. Your PC will then seek appropriate assistance.
- If you have any worries or concerns regarding your personal training, please do not hesitate to contact the PerformancePro management team.
Personal training sessions – payments and use
- All personal training packages to be delivered by a PC must be purchased from the main reception desk. All sessions must be paid for in advance.
- All personal training packages must be fully used within set time frames as follows;
- 3 Sessions – within 21 days of purchase (3 weeks).
- 5 Sessions – within 42 days of purchase (6 weeks).
- 10 Sessions – within 84 days of purchase (12 weeks).
- 15 sessions – within 119 days of purchase (17 weeks).
- You must give PerformancePro a minimum of 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel a pre booked personal training session. Failure to do so will result in you being charged for the session.
- If PerformancePro cancel your personal training session within 24 hours, your next session will be provided free of charge.
- If you are unable to continue your Personal Training sessions due to medical reasons, a refund may be available for any remaining sessions. You will need to provide us with evidence (i.e. a letter from your doctor) explaining that you are unable to continue for medical reasons including a time frame of this restriction prior to a refund being given. Refunds cannot be provided under any other circumstances.
- If your Personal Trainer is on holiday or unable to attend your personal training session, another member of the personal training team will deliver sessions until such time as your Personal Trainer returns. Personal training sessions must still be used within the time period relevant to your purchased personal training sessions package. PerformancePro is unable to provide refunds for sessions not used during these periods.
- If PerformancePro is forced to close due to; police action, local or national government legislation bought about by; local and/or national emergency, pandemic or terrorist action, personal training sessions will be conducted via zoom. Personal training sessions must still be used within the time period relevant to your purchased personal training session package. However, the monetary value of the remaining package will be prorated to £65 per session.